Park & Campsites
Explore our 105 acres of native Texas Habitat in a unique RV Park and Campground in the Texas Hill Country. Enjoy the tranquility and quiet, the sounds of nature, and clear night skies two miles away from the Interstate. We also have:
- Over 100 sites: full hook-ups to tent camping
- Updated restroom/shower buildings & laundry facility
- 2,250 sqft camper recreation building with pool tables, seating areas, vending machines
- Picnic tables, BBQ grills, and fire rings
- Nature trails
- RV storage
- Pets welcome (with restrictions)
- Free WIFI (TengoInternet)
- Convenience store, ice and propane nearby (Valero & Lester’s)
- 2,000 sqft Pavilion
- Cave Tours Daily
Just minutes away from San Antonio attractions (Fiesta Texas, River Walk, San Antonio Zoo, The Alamo, Sea World) and the historic Czech-German Hill Country towns (Boerne, Gruene, Fredericksburg, Comfort, New Braunfels).
Camping at Cascade Caverns has been part of the Park since its opening in 1932.
Located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country on a 105 Acre park, minutes from San Antonio.
A = Full (21-50A,2-20A)
B = Full (50A)
C = Full (50A)
D= Full (50A)
E = Water/Electric(30A)
F= Electric Only (30A)
G= Electric Only (30A)
H= Electric Only (30A)
I= Electric Only (30A)
J = 20+ Tent/No Utilities
K = 20+ Tent/No UtilitiesNOTE:
- Sites E12&E13 Full Hookups.
- Motorhomes and RV trailers longer than 35-feet not recommended.